Vitafoods Europe is the event where the global nutraceutical supply chain comes together to do business. Visitors can source high-quality ingredients, raw materials, service or nutraceutical products from over 1,200 global suppliers. Vitafoods Europe is the only dedicated event covering the nutraceutical supply chain – from ingredient to shelf.
In an ever changing nutraceutical industry driven by consumer demand, Vitafoods Europe tackles key industry trends, regulation and best practise to help make informed business decisions. Whether you are looking to sample the latest functional food or beverages or see the latest innovation or applications within probiotics, Omega-3s or sports nutrition a wide range of free presentations and visitor attractions address key business challenges.
Thousands of recycling and waste, business and local authority professionals attend RWM Exhibition each year, making for a diverse and relevant visitor base.
What will I learn?
On completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- apply an understanding of how fluid properties, rheology and atomisation performance can have an influence on spray drying
- manipulate drying parameters to influence product microstructure, materials properties and quality parameters
- appreciate the hazards involved in spray drying and how to ensure safe operation
- recognise how spray drying processes can be scaled up and appreciate the possible pitfalls on scaling up
- understand how spray drying principles can be applied to the manufacture of real industrial formulated products for economic and better preforming processes as well as improved product performance and quality
- discuss how challenges are tackled across different industries
- choose and design appropriate equipment such as atomisers and towers for laboratory, pilot and production-scale spray-drying.
How will I benefit?
You’ll benefit from academic and industrial presentations, demonstrations, theory and real industrial case studies.
Take advantage of the overall dynamics offered by POWTECH, the leading exhibition for experts in powder and bulk solids technology! This event provides a presentation platform for innovations and advancements in processes for the manufacture of quality products made and processed from powder, granules, bulk solids and liquids – also for the environmental and recycling sector.
The world’s largest pharmaceutical exhibition, CPhI Worldwide houses six individual pharma events covering all industry sectors – from ingredients and FDF to machinery, packaging, outsourcing and biopharmaceuticals. Uniting over 45,000 pharma professionals from around the globe and more than 2,500 international exhibitors, it is the place to network and source cost-effective pharma solutions from all over the world in just three days under one roof.